Post Top Ad

Pinafores, Plants & Plaits

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

PINAFORES, PLANTS & PLAITS




What I Wore: 
Top - Long Sleeve Top With Roll Neck In White - THRIFTED
Dress - Green Ankle Length Pinafore Dress with Back Slit - THRIFTED
Sliders - Morro Bay Slides FILA - TOPSHOP





This outfit in all honesty is a bit out of my comfort zone. On a normal day, I wouldn't jump at this combo but I'm happy that today I chose to step out of my usual culturally safe attire and wear something more feminine and girly. I spotted this dress in a local charity shop a few weeks ago for £5 and completely neglected it when i bought it assuming that I would never wear it but the weather was bland but still humid so I wanted to cover up a bit. I paired this pinafore with a white roll neck top to add contrast to the dress and a nice ribbed, gripping feel. Because of the awkward length, a few inches above the ankle, I matched this outfit with some white sliders and also added some white band details in my plaits to add a more innocent and put together look. In my opinion, this outfit is perfect for a casual day out with your friends in a park, picnic type scene but not completely ideal for long walks since the length of the dress and the sliders if comfort is what you seek.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

My Instagram